Hot off the press!! Heli-Max announces the upcoming release of their new scale EC145 executive RC heli!
The twin-engine Eurocopter EC145 has served in a variety of roles, including emergency medical service and search and rescue efforts, but is perhaps best utilized as a corporate transport aircraft.
Heli-Max has replicated the EC145 in a 1/43 scale electric model with extensive scale detail that has to be seen up close to be believed. The injection-molded body alone includes rivets, windows, turbine exhausts, tie downs, door outlines and more. One look at this exceptional machine will have any heli pilot wanting to fly it — and its smooth, stable performance will have them flying with confidence. Both the RTF and Tx-R versions come with a LiPo flight battery and charger, so modelers are just minutes away from piloting this well-appointed machine.
The forward fuselage is attached magnetically for easy access to the electronics — while also preserving the EC145’s scale lines. Mounted inside are a discreet brushless controller, brushless motor, digital servos, battery tray, SLT-compatible receiver and the TAGS 3-axis gyro.
Choose from two fully assembled EC145 Packages:
- Fully assembled EC145 heli
- Triple-Axis Gyro
- Installed 14,750kV brushless motor & ESC, receiver and digital servos
- 3.7V 600mAh LiPo flight battery
- Variable-rate balancing AC LiPo charger
- TX610 Transmitter w/10 Model Memory, 5 point pitch curve, exponential, digital trims, adjustable gyro
- Everything in the RTF except transmitter
- Highly detailed scale fuselage
- 4-blade collective pitch rotor head
- Efficient, powerful 14,750kV brushless motor
- TAGS 3-axis gyro
- Length: 12 in (305 mm)
- Rotor Diameter: 9.6 in (245 mm)
- Weight: 3.01 oz (85.5 g)
- RTF Requires: 8 “AA” batteries
- Tx-R Requires: 6-channel SLT helicopter transmitter or 6-channel helicopter transmitter and AnyLink
EC145 Scale CP Heli RTF
EC145 Scale CP Heli Tx-R
Available Late June, 2013
Heli-Max is distributed exclusively by Hobbico, Inc., www.helimax-rc.com