The Flyzone Select Scale Focke-Wulf Fw 190 replicates the versatile and highly maneuverable Luftwaffe favorite. This WWII workhorse was adapted for every role imaginable, including fighter-bomber, interceptor and night fighter.
This brushless 2.4GHz RTF or Rx-R version of the celebrated aircraft features AeroCell™ foam construction, operational flaps and retractable landing gear. Warbird enthusiasts will enjoy the Folke-Wulf Fw 190’s ease of assembly and historically accurate scale details. A 3-blade propeller and painted scale spinner add to the authenticity. And modelers can choose between the convenience of the RTF or the versatility of the Rx-R version!
- Built-in “extras” include retractable, shock-absorbing landing gear and scale operational flaps
- Equipped with a powerful brushless outrunner motor and ESC, plus 5 micro servos
- Aerocell foam construction makes for a strong, lightweight airframe
- A hatch in the top of the plane allows for easy battery access
- The Ready-To-Fly (RTF) version comes complete with a Tactic™ 6-channel 2.4GHz radio, 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery, battery charger and 4 “AA” batteries
- The Receiver-Ready (Rx-R™) model allows installation of the modelers choice of receiver and battery
Wingspan: 44.5 in (1130 mm)
Length: 39 in (990 mm)
RTF Weight: 2.5 lb (1134 g)
Rx-R Weight: 2.25-2.5 lb (1020-1134 g)
HCAA2538 Focke-Wulf 190 Brushless 2.4G RTF Retail:$349.99 Street:$269.99
HCAA2539 Focke-Wulf 190 Brushless 2.4G Rx-R Retail:$249.99 Street:$189.99
The Focke-Wulf 190 RTF and Rx-R versions will be available early September.