Fast forward into flight!
Snap its magnetic rudder in place, and assembly is done. Install a flight pack, and it’s flight-ready just as fast. Finger holes in the foam fuselage provide a
good grip for quick hand launches. Push the throttle wide open, and the installed brushless power system pushes the Eraze to aerobatic stunts and all-out flying in a heartbeat. Eraze – see the future of flight today!
- Super-tough, ultralight and factory-finished AeroCell foam fuselage
- Arrives with a brushless motor, 12A ESC, SLT 2.4GHz receiver and two micro servos already installed
- RTF version offers maximum convenience.
- Includes: Tactic TTX404 2.4GHz radio, 7.4V LiPo battery, charger and “AA” batteries
- Tx-R Prime version offers the pilot maximum economy and the chance to fly with his own radio, battery and charger of choice
- Wingspan (both): 18.1 in (460 mm)
- Length (both): 19.3 in (489 mm)
- Weight (RTF): 6.2 oz (176 g)
- Weight (Tx-R Prime): 6.2-6.8 oz (176-193 g)
- Tx-R Prime requires: AnyLink & compatible 4-channel radio with elevon mixing or 4-channel radio with elevon mixing and SLT, LiPo battery & charger
Eraze Brushless RTF
Suggested Retail: $149.99
Eraze Brushless Tx-R Prime
Suggested Retail: $99.98
The Eraze will be available in early March, 2013 from Flyzone