EXPLORING THE GREAT OUTDOORS STARTS HERE!
The Flyzone Select Scale replica of the deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver will transform any R/C flyer into an adventurous bush pilot! Equip it with the included floats for takeoffs and landings from a pond or small lake; conventional landing gear is also supplied. Final assembly is quick and easy ““ with no gluing. The Beaver features plenty of surface detail complemented by working LED lights, a replica radial engine and more. And because it’s a Tx-R, you can pilot the DHC-2 Beaver using your favorite transmitter with AnyLink!
- Floats for water takeoffs and landings are included as well as conventional landing gear. Water rudders on each float improves handling ““ and the tailwheel is steerable.
- Working navigation and landing lights add realism
- Ailerons and flaps feature drop hinges and authentic corrugation
- A hatch on the underside of the fuselage allows easy access to the battery compartment
- Advanced AeroCell foam construction makes the DHC-2 Beaver crash-tough and feather-light
Wingspan: 59.5 in (1510 mm)
Length: 38.5 in (980 mm)
Weight: 3.0-3.25 lb (1360-1470 g)
Requires: AnyLink and compatible 5-channel transmitter, 1800mAh 11.1V LiPo battery, compatible charger
#FLZA4022 – DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Tx-R
The DHC-2 Beaver will be available late September.
Please visit flyzoneplanes.com for details.