Learn how to assemble your Hitec Weekender Zipper RC airplane and even paint it to match the box with our decal and painting templates!
What You’ll Need:
- Hitec Weekender Zipper P2GO kit
- 4-6 Channel Hitec Transmitter
- 6 Channel Hitec Receiver
- 3S 480-500mAh LiPo Battery
- Gloss Apple Red and Gloss Black Rust-Oleum American Accents spray paint
- Rust-Oleum Painters Touch 2x Ultra Cover Clear Coat (optional for decals)
- Avery Full Page White Laser or Ink Jet Labels
- Laser and Inkjet Labels Full Page Transparent Labels
- 1″ Wide Masking Tape
- 2 Brothers Hobby Zipper Painting Templates
- 2 Brothers Hobby Decal Sheet for Hitec Zipper
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of radio systems and LiPo batteries (See the Knowledgebase sections Flight Batteries and Radio Systems for related information and preparatory reading).
Builder’s Skill Level: Novice
Visit the Hitec RCD USA website for more information about the Hitec Weekender Zipper P2GO kit and Hitec Radio Systems.